Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Highlights from Northern Bali

Sally and I took a day tour around the northern part of Bali, cruising by rice paddy after rice paddy, viewing temples, swimming in a hot spring, and finally checking out a double waterfall. The weather may not have been great, but luckily for us the rain held out for most of the day. Here are some highlights from our trip:
rice paddy #1

royal temple

can you hear me now?

babes

paddy #2
me and my gal Sal

workin'

oxen in use

part of the biggest paddy field in Bali

hot springs

Pura Ulun Danu Bratan

Git-Git, the double waterfall

misty

the sun finally came out for a bit

name that flower



2 comments:

  1. More outstanding photos! You keep outdoing yourself at each posting. Is there someway to print out the whole blog and put it in a photo album?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to GITGIT right now!!!

    ReplyDelete